Catalytic converter thefts continue at an alarming rate.
Don’t be the next victim!
We are authorized installers of “Cat Security”. It is a plate that covers the bottom area where the target converter is located. It is made of sturdy yet lightweight aluminum and attaches to existing mounting points on your vehicle. Once installed it provides a strong barrier against catalytic converter theft.
Even if you park your car in your garage at night, there will be a day when you need to park it on the street or a large, unprotected parking lot. It only takes a few minutes for the converter to be taken. It will cost you and/or your insurance company almost $3,000.00 and a few days, up to a week of your time to remedy the situation. So don’t get caught without some sort of protective measures.
The cost to install this protection is between $320.00 - $1000.00 depending on the vehicle. Installation does not take exceptionally long but we do request about 4 hours and that you schedule an appointment. We currently have kits available for the vehicles listed below.
We have CAT kits for:
- 2010 – 2022 TOYOTA 4-RUNNER V6 4WD
- 2016 – 2022 TOYOTA PRERUNNER V6 2WD
- 2007 – 2021 TOYOTA TUNDRA 2WD AND 4WD
- 2007 – 2021 TOYOTA SEQUOIA 2WD AND 4WD
- 2007 – 2014 TOYOTA FJ CRUISER
- 2016 – 2022 TOYOTA TACOMA V6 2WD
- 2005 – 2015 TOYOTA TACOMA V6 4WD
- 2016 – 2022 TOYOTA TACOMA V6 4WD
- 2016 – 2020 TOYOTA PRIUS
- 2010 – 2015 TOYOTA PRIUS
- 2004 – 2009 TOYOTA PRIUS
- 2000 – 2003 TOYOTA PRIUS
- 2012 – 2019 TOYOTA PRIUS C
- 2003 – 2011 HONDA ELEMENT
- 2007 – 2011 HONDA CRV
NEW SECURITY PLATES ARRIVING SOON !